Thursday, January 29, 2009

Final Project a.k.a Diploma Show




Right now I'm doing my final project and chose this potential label as my subject matter. BoongaShoes provide custom shoes and the design on the shoes are totally hand painted and you can also give your desire design and they will do it. The price also affordable for teenagers. Right now I take the challenge to revamp the brand and also advertise it trough multimedia, corporate branding, also the art direction and soon I will upload the development of the work. If you are interested on buying the product, kindly visit www.boongashoes.blogspot.com and contact the supplier there through online purchase.

2 comments:

fazs said...

i wish u gud luck n enjoy wht u do..huehue
apediataktau

syafeeza mh said...

Hye!
have u heard about Boonga Art Shoes?

Would u like to make more money without even sweating?

All you have to do is promote the superb creative shoes!

more info,visit www.boongashoes.blogspot.com